WHO WE ARE
DRMG is a Fun, Family, and Entrepreneurial oriented company where every person in the Company supports the overall success of the organization. Your work matters here. DRMG attracts individuals who can communicate well, build great relationships, and manage in a complex and fast paced environment. At DRMG, we promise to be on Time, on Message and on Target. We live and breathe by our values!
OUR CORE VALUES
- We Practice Ferocious Client Service
- We Treat People Right
- We Know how to have a Good Time
- We Are in This to WIN!
- Team is the Heart of Everything
- We Contribute to our Communities
WHAT WE DO
Direct Response Media Group (DRMG) is Canada’s largest Direct Marketing Company. At DRMG, we specialize in collaborating with small and medium sized clients to reach and grow their business with market leading advertising services; both print and digital.
We are pleased to invite you to join our world class team of professional, highly energetic and goal oriented individuals. The outside sales representative will seek out and assist clients with their marketing strategies. This position involves short term sales activity. Developing and implementing a long-term strategy to ensure and maintain client retention and continue to build future business relationships
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets for new business and renewals
- Develop unique strategies (short and long term) to meet the goals of customers in your assigned territory
- Establish and build account relationships with key decision makers in all departments
- Live DRMG’s Core values
Successful candidates must have:
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required
- University/College graduate is preferred
- A minimum of one year of previous sales experience (business to business, inside sales, or outside sales) is required
- Highly Capable of achieving targets through self-motivation, tenacity and determination
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Experience with CRM and Mobile an asset
- An entrepreneurial background is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada
SummaryWe are pleased to invite you to join our world class team of professional, highly energetic and goal oriented individuals. The outside sales representative will seek out and assist clients with their marketing strategies. This position involves short term sales activity. Developing and implementing a long-term strategy to ensure and maintain cl... Read more
DRMG is the largest Direct Marketing company in Canada whose goal is to help our Small and Medium sized customers grow their business with market leading advertising services, both print and digital.
DRMG is a Fun, Family, and Entrepreneurial oriented company where every person in the company supports the overall success of the organization. Your work matters here and we need more people like you who can communicate well, build great relationships, and manage in a complex and fast paced environment.
DRMG Client Account Manager
The Account Manager is a proactive liaison, representing DRMG to our clients. This role is a leader in regards to customer service, professionalism, teamwork and profitability. You are an advocate for the client and add value to the DRMG -client relationship with analysis and insights of the client’s brand, objectives and results to develop a long term relationship. You are a member of the Account Management team reporting into the Senior Manager of Digital and Marketing, who together with the team lead, works with all departments to ensure all client work moves through the company in a timely and efficient manner and at a quality you can be proud of. You will be crucial to the success of DRMG working with DRMG’s accounts to contribute to the bottom line.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will become an expert in human relations and client retention. Your key role is to keep your clients and develop their account over time. New ideas, upsells and ferocious customer service are paramount.
- Developing, defining and adhering to account management standards and implementing best practises in customer service and account management policies is necessary to contribute to a highly functional and profitable Account Management team.
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies including building strong relationship with the Senior Sales team.
- We expect that you follow up smart and follow up fast. Any client dissatisfaction or poor performance will follow the mandatory process of escalation and communication. Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations.
- In market execution will be central to your role working with the Production, Operations and Customer Service teams to execute programs and get amazing results for your client and doing so by following, without exception, the workflow process.
- Complete monthly client reporting: Gathering supporting analysis, utilizing existing reporting tools and preparing an effective, relevant reporting package to your clients including quarterly and annual reviews.
- Collaborating with the key stakeholders, you and your team deliver programs and services for your clients to best maximize the client’s marketing dollar.
- Overall Quality Assurance (QA) on everything sent to the client to ensure accuracy and clarity, * including, but not limited to, project estimates, copy and design and results.
- Can speak with authority on the company’s credentials and specialties.
- Lives the core values defined by DRMG and contributes with feedback, suggestions and ideas to make this company successful.
- Identify and action workflow improvements and processes to help DRMG continue to maintain efficiency as it continues to grow.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management as appropriate.
You can excel as an Account Manager with the following attributes:
- A positive, independently motivated and team-focused attitude with passion for continuous improvement
- A persuasive and engaging oral and written communicator
- Ability to recognize and anticipate problems, and gather and analyze the information necessary to resolve those problems
- Clear and precise instructional abilities to properly and effectively brief initiatives from large projects and campaigns to smaller tasks
- Reflective approach, appreciative of feedback and dedicated to improvement and self development
- General knowledge of a variety of marketing channels, in both a print (direct mail) and digital environment