DRMG is the largest Direct Marketing company in Canada whose goal is to help our Small and Medium sized customers grow their business with market leading advertising services, both print and digital.
DRMG is a Fun, Family, and Entrepreneurial oriented company where every person in the company supports the overall success of the organization. Your work matters here and we need more people like you who can communicate well, build great relationships, and manage in a complex and fast paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Clear equipment at end of operating run;
- Records quality checks, scraps, and issues which occurred, such as down time, and actions taken on appropriate form and/or log;
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition, and follow all safety policies;
- Pull stock for the inserting teams as needed.
- Label and Prepare mailings for Canada Post
- Receive and load skids as needed.
- Bring Skids to the bindery department as needed
- Required to assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
You can excel as a Machine Operator with the following attributes:
- High School education plus a minimum of one (1) year work experience in a similar role, or the equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Knowledge of insertion equipment (Experience working with Burhs, Mail Crafters or Bell and Howard would be an asset.);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced processing environment and adhere to deadlines;
- Flexibility with hours, some Saturday work may be required;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Extreme attention to detail.
Physical Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Lifting up to 50 pounds frequently;
- Continual bending, squatting, twisting, and reaching;
- Repetitive lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling;
- Required continuous standing for a period of 8 hours or more.
DRMG is an equal opportunity employer that fosters an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment. We thank all applicants for their interest in DRMG; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual inquiries about application status