DRMG is the largest Direct Marketing company in Canada whose goal is to help our Small and Medium sized customers grow their business with market leading advertising services, both print and digital.
DRMG is a Fun, Family, and Entrepreneurial oriented company where every person in the company supports the overall success of the organization. Your work matters here and we need more people like you who can communicate well, build great relationships, and manage in a complex and fast paced environment.
DRMG Logistics Coordinator
The Logistics Coordinator ensures the timely delivery of all DRMG local, provincial, and national publications including Money Saver Magazine, Home Magazines and Direct Mail pieces.
This is a 14 month contract position.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Arrange shipments in coordination with Sales Reps, Marketing Support Reps, graphics and production
- Coordinate print runs with supplier printers
- Determine and implement best practices relating to shipment timing, load sequence and transportation costs
- Determine delivery locations, publication bundling, skid quantity and weights
- Utilize internal and external software systems to maximize delivery time and accuracy
- Coordinate with Accounting payment for shipments
- Ensure records are accurate to reduce/eliminate duplication of tasks
- Perform basic management of electronic files (e.g. print, copy, and transfer)
- Report discrepancies in printing, production or shipment to immediate supervisor
- Investigate issues or concerns as it pertains to shipments
- Adhere to policies, procedures and safety regulations
- Data entry into database
- Create distribution reports for sales team as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- College Diploma or equivalent experience/training
- Previous logistics coordination preferred
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and previous experience with Databases
- Experience related to general administrative duties
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to adhere to confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Ability to work with strong attention to detail and time lines
- Strong organizational skills