DRMG is the largest Direct Marketing company in Canada whose goal is to help our Small and Medium sized customers grow their business with market leading advertising services, both print and digital.
DRMG is a Fun, Family, and Entrepreneurial oriented company where every person in the company supports the overall success of the organization. Your work matters here and we need more people like you who can communicate well, build great relationships, and manage in a complex and fast paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary customer contact, working with customers, sales staff, and internal departments, from start to finish, on print marketing campaigns; ensuring artwork submissions are complete and of the highest quality;
- Lead as a Subject Matter Expert on DRMG products and services;
- Manage the workflow of advertising materials with design staff, sales reps, and the output department for all publications;
- Maintain accurate records in the internal database and folders;
- Focus on metrics and quantifiable outcomes;
- Investigate and recommend opportunities for operational and process improvement;
- Assist with special projects when requested.
You can excel as an Client Services Representative with the following attributes:
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service role, preferably in a marketing, sales, or agency environment;
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or equivalent is preferred;
- Proficient PC platform computer skills with knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
- Highly organized in prioritizing work, multi-tasking, and consistently meeting deadlines;
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic with customers;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization;
- Extreme attention to detail;
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a collaborative team-based environment.